It’s that time of the week again—time to head to your nearby grocery store and restock the pantry. Don’t you ever get tired of the same-old-same-old items and your copy-and-paste grocery list? At Acquistapace’s Mandeville Wine and Cheese, we’ve expanded our grocery selection and have loads of gourmet items to spice up your shopping cart. Every gourmet and global item has earned its spot on our shelves, but we want to highlight a few this month:
- Crystal Head Vodka
- Killer Brownies
- Oktoberfest Beer
You won’t find these and our other luxury products at your typical grocery store. Such mouthwatering flavor and unparalleled taste only come from one place: Acquistapace’s in Mandeville, LA. Stop by our supermarket today to see for yourself!
1. Crystal Head Vodka
There’s vodka, and then there’s multi-award-winning Crystal Head Vodka. Crystal Head Vodka stands head and shoulders above other distilled alcoholic beverages with top-quality ingredients and an unwavering pursuit of perfection. You can instantly recognize the spirits brand with its iconic skull-shaped bottles.
Crystal Head offers more than one type of vodka, depending on your tastes. Products include:
- Original: Original Crystal Head Vodka comes from locally grown Canadian corn. After distilling it four times and filtering it seven times, the colorless neutral-grain spirit is ready for bottling.
- Aurora: Aurora Crystal Head Vodka uses only the highest-quality English wheat and ultra-pure water from Canada. This clean spirit honors the aurora borealis phenomenon and goes through five distillations and seven filtrations before it hits the shelves.
- Onyx: Crystal Head crafts its signature Onyx Vodka using the finest Blue Weber agave from one farm in Mexico. Onyx Vodka has an earthy undertone to its flavor, accompanied by a touch of spice, sweetness, and citrus.
Nothing warms you to the core like a glass of Crystal Head Vodka. Please remember to always consider your limits and drink responsibly.
2. Killer Brownies
Halloween is just around the corner, and we have a spooky-good treat for you: Killer Brownies. The Killer Brownie Company makes the most delicious melt-in-your-mouth desserts on the planet, and you can find their delicious products at Acquistapace’s Supermarket in Mandeville.
Killer Brownies come in several unique flavors to satisfy almost any palette. As you walk by the aisle, make sure to stop for a minute and check out these options:
- Chocolate: Sometimes, it’s the simple recipes that leave you wanting more. The Killer Brownie Company’s classic chocolate brownies strike the perfect balance of moistness and chewiness. These are the ultimate fudge brownies.
- Brookie: Can’t decide between a golden chocolate chip cookie and a rich fudge brownie? Luckily, you don’t have to. The Killer Brownie Company’s brookies bake both into a single treat.
- Peanut butter: It’s the classic peanut butter-and-chocolate combo reimagined. These brownies contain creamy peanut butter, caramel, and Belgian chocolate topped with roasted peanuts.
3. Oktoberfest Beer
It’s Oktoberfest season, and we all know what that means: rivers of premium fall beer. This autumnal tradition started in Munich, Germany, in the early 1800s and has since spread to the United States. Nowadays, many U.S. brewers put “Oktoberfest” on their labels and call it a night.
However, not all Oktoberfest beer is equal. Traditional Oktoberfest beers were an amber lager known as a marzen that aged well in storage over the summer because of its high alcohol content. Eventually, breweries moved on from marzen to lighter lagers—different but no less delicious.
Are you planning to celebrate Oktoberfest the old-school Bavarian way? The final product we want to highlight is our fabulous selection of traditional marzen-style lagers, perfect for this year’s festival. Visit Acquistapace’s to see what we have in stock.
Do you want to learn more about our vodka, brownies, Oktoberfest beer, and other products? Call us at (985) 951-2501 or stop by Acquistapace’s Mandeville, LA, location today to expand your palate!