Louisiana Flavorful Dip Me11.1.18
Our pick of the week is from a Louisiana Company Dip Me!
How it’s made:
They start with a unique sour cream recipe created exclusively for Dip Me by the dairy gurus at the LSU AgCenter Dairy. Crafted in small batches for a lively, tangy flavor and velvety texture, the recipe calls for milk, cream and European cultures. Dip Me then seasons the sour cream with a blend of fresh herbs and spices to create a snack dip featuring authentic Louisiana flavors.
About the Company:
Robert Wolf was raised in Louisiana where he learned the joys of blending spices and herbs. He started making dips in grade school and soon became the party hero!
Over the years demand for his dips spread to co-workers and friends so he started Dip Me snacks to bring the lively taste to everyone’s party!
Full of Louisiana flavorful magic, Dip Me Snacks are made with real ingredients and never anything artificial!
How to Dip Me:
- Snack dip
- Sandwich spread
- Taco topping
- Potato topper
- Vegetable dip
- Bagel schmear
- Salad dressing
…or just eat it with your fingers
Recipe: Grandma’s Old Fashioned Potato Salad
A new take on a classic.
1 stalk of celery chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 small white onion chopped “finely”
2 boiled eggs
1 8 ounce container Creole Herb Sour Cream Dip
¼ cup chopped green onions
¼ cup chopped parsley
1. Peel potatoes and chop into quarters. Rinse potatoes in a colander in order to get some of the starch off.
2. Place potatoes in a large pot. Salt the water to taste and boil until tender. This will take approximately 10-12 minutes.
3. Rinse potatoes off in colander to stop the cooking process. Then place them in a large bowl.
4. Add chopped celery, onion, eggs, Creole Herb Sour Cream Dip, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
5. Garnish with chopped green onions and parsley.